The Telly Awards is run by a dedicated and passionate team who are committed to our mission of honoring video and television across all screens! Are you also one of us?! See below for current openings:
The Telly Awards Senior Producer
The Telly Awards is the premier award honoring video and television across all screens, counting some of the largest, smallest and creative companies in the industry among its winners – from HBO to small production companies, the BBC, to indie creators.
Recognition Media, The Telly Awards’ parent company, embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Entering its 42nd year with aspirations to continue to grow across the globe, we are looking to add an important new person to our small but mighty team! Are you a super producer who can get any project started and completed on time, on budget and with wonderful team collaboration? Are you in the know about the latest streaming platform? Plugged into the digital video producer community? Excited and experienced in creating new and engaging event & community building formats? We are looking to add a Senior Producer to our team. You would be:
- Joining a wonderful and diverse and inclusive team who pride themselves on collaborative working, entrepreneurial thinking and providing a platform for great stories
- Reporting to the Managing Director, overseeing day-to-day operations of the Award including but not limited to ensuring that marketing, communications, events and social media deliverables are produced on time, to brief and that the impact is being measured
- Work with the Managing Director to refine and implement inter-office process’ to ensure smooth project management of everything we do
- Comfortable and enjoy taking meetings / calls with potential entrants from all backgrounds (production companies, post production companies, publishers, television executives, indie creators) as an ambassador and point of contact for the awards, ultimately ensuring that the best, inspiring and diverse work enters each season
Your skill sets include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience overseeing complex projects/productions autonomously
- Both ability and affinity for independent decision making
- A deep understanding and passion for video, television, immersive realities, online video and more
- Have the drive and motivation to always aspire to go above and beyond to deliver work we can all be proud of
- Familiarity with WordPress, Social Media and other editorial platforms along with ability to understand data analytics
- Experience working with design teams and 3rd party creatives
- Idea creation! The Telly Awards went through a complete rebrand four years ago and we are open to big new ideas on how to keep growing!
Compensation and Benefits
- Generous compensation package with generous incentive-based bonus program
- Excellent health care plan (dental, vision, health) with 100% of employee premiums paid by company
- Annual enrollment options for FSA program, TransitChek/Commuter program, and Dependent Care FSA
- Company-sponsored life insurance benefit
- Paid annual leave, paid time off and paid sick leave
- Summer Fridays
Recognition Media embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV/Resume along with a note about yourself and why you are interested in joining our team to J O B S At tellyawards.com